Can I email files to my Teamwork project?
Yes. Each project has a unique email address that allows you to email files to theFiles section of a project.
To view/customize this email address:
- Go to the Files section
- Click on Options button (towards the top right corner) and click the Post a file via email link
- This will reveal your projects unique Inbox email address
- Files emailed in to your project will be added to the Inbox file category
- There is a combined limit of 100mb per email
- Only emails sent from your email address registered on Teamwork.com will be accepted.
- For best results, you need to send the email with the files specifically attached to the email and not pasted inline in the body of the email
- For Example: If you have images from another email you want to send to your Teamwork.com account, save all the images to your desktop and then attach them to a new email to the files-by-email Teamwork.com address.
You can append private+ to the email address to make the files private
Additional From Email Addresses
People have multiple devices and email accounts, so your email address is not always the email you registered as your primary email address in Teamwork.
If you click your name in the top right and choose My Details, you can add up to 3 more alternative email addresses that you will be matched against.
Do not use the file-by-email address to post files from automated systems that could generate 100's of files. Abuse of the file-by-email feature will result in suspension of this feature from your account.
You can also use this address to send a HTML marked-up email without any file attachments which gets saved and added as a new file to your project.