- Visit the Partner Central dashboard at partners.vendasta.com/dashboard
- Click on Customize
- Click General Product Settings
- Click Customize Reputation
- Under Application Name enter the name with which you plan to sell the Reputation Intelligence product to your customers
- For Email Sender Name, choose the name from whom you would like to send automated welcome emails (this could be a department name like “Customer Support” or an individual’s name, as it fits your organization’s needs)
- Under Welcome Email Opening Paragraph and Welcome Email Closing Paragraph, write opening and closing paragraphs that will be displayed in your welcome emails. These will be appended to your welcome emails for every new Reputation Intelligence account you create
- In Customer Footer Text, fill in what you would like to appear in the footer. If you leave this field blank, it will default to the text "©<partner name>
- The Reply-to Email Address is where all the customer replies to the welcome email will go. Ensure that the email address you put in here is working and accessible to you
- In Visibility Sources you are able to switch on and off the individual sources. If you are an American company with no clients in Canada, you could switch off all the local Canadian sources, and vice-versa. This way when you create individual Reputation Intelligence accounts, you will have fewer sources to switch on or off.
- Finally, you can choose to Send Alerts, and Reports, as well as change the Report frequency for your customers.
Overview - How Do I Customize Welcome Email, Listing Sources, And Other Overall Settings For All Of My Clients?
Modified on: 2014-11-14 14:06:50 -0600
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?