A mention can be any piece of content that we retrieve that matches your search criteria, including a blog post, Tweet, forum post, comment, photo, or news article.
The Overview page under Mentions allows your customers to
- See all the unstructured chatter about a given business location on the Internet — blogs, social media sites, news sites, images etc.
- See the overall sentiment — positive, negative, neutral — for your mentions
- Edit the searches to monitor for Mentions
The Search page under Mentions allows your customers to:
- Browse all the mentions a business location has received
- See the sentiment of each of those mentions, and make adjustments in case it has been incorrectly identified
- Filter searches by individual search terms, mentions sources, or sentiment